Saturday, September 14, 2013

Private Selling Event with Makeup by Say Tioco Artillero

Last August, Say Tioco Artillero announced that she will have a private selling event in partnership of Chedelyn's Cosmetics Collection at Glambox Beauty Studio. Most of her subbies like me ask when will be their next event here in Manila to purchase their US brand in cheaper prices. Chedelyn's Cosmetics Collection is based in Iligan City and they only go here in Manila for bazaar events. In response to the request of the subbies, Say planned an event for all makeup junkies.

When she posted her blog, she put an invitation link for the event because the space is so limited for all buyers. I immediately filled-out the form for my attendance.

I came in ahead of time and Say assisted me to the registration area. I thought that they will let me in by 11am because that's the start of the event. I was the 3rd early bird for the event because I don't want to choose pre-selected items by others. I was eyeing for the L'Oreal BB cream and Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder. Unfortunately, the  L'Oreal  BB cream is only available in Deep shade which will not match my skin complexion. On the good hand, I was able to get the Ben Nye powder. 

Here are some pictures when I was on the event:


I immediately picked the Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder.


There are many brand you can choose from like L'Oreal, Revlon, Almay, CoverGirl, Rimmel, Beauty UK, Maybelline, Wet 'n Wild, Look Beauty, MAC, Stila, etc.


Nail Polishes and lipsticks section.


They even have stylish bags.

During my shopping moment, I picked those products that I can review for my future blogs. Say was very nice to me and even offered to assist me. She also help her buyers to choose the right foundation shades.


Of course, I did not let my chance to have a picture with Say! Although we already met 3 times during her Meet & Greet and bazaar events that she featured me on her vlogs on YouTube, I'm always be a fan of her. She's one of my inspirations in this industry. 

I'll post a separate blog for the products that I bought on this event. Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment