Saturday, August 31, 2013

Review: Revlon CustomEyes Shadow & Liner w/ swatches

I decided to review an eyeshadow palette today. It was bought in Singapore by my sis and she gave it to me as "Pasalubong" (it's a gift from someone who came from a trip or vacation) last February. She said that it was purchased in Watsons. I used this palette last April when I had a makeup gig.

Here it is:



Revlon CustomEyes Shadow & Liner allows you to easily create and customize the eye look you want with 4 shadows and 1 liner. For a dramatic eye popping like never before!

Naturally Glamorous: For a natural look in the evening just intensify your daytime look. Lips and cheeks can go darker and more shimmer can be added to the eyes.

I was so excited to this product because I love Revlon product especially their Colorstay Oily/Combination Liquid Foundation. My sis also picked the right shades because they are in warm colors which are good for weddings and any day or night events.


At the back of the palette, you will see the shade name and steps on where to put apply the shade on the eye.



Expert Tips : Use the wider side to cover the eye area in shadow and the the pointed end to apply the liner shade.


The palette has a two-sided sponge applicator which is usable. However, I always use my brush set when applying to my clients.



The shades are pretty pigmented! You can create different looks using this palette. They have creamy-like consistency when you rub it to your fingers.

I checked the price of this at Revlon Counter in The Landmark and I was surprised  because it costs around PhP 800.00 (I can't remember the exact amount). I know that you're also surprised but you can find online sellers who have lower prices because they purchased it straight from the US.

I would recommend this to all women out there! You can partner your favorite high-end or budget-friendly lipsticks with this eyeshadow palette.

Thanks for reading my review and feel free to comment below, rave, and share my blogs on your Social Networks. Stay tuned for my upcoming reviews twice every week this September!

Bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment