Monday, September 16, 2013

HAUL: Cosmetics Bought From A Private Selling Event


As promised from my previous blog, my blog today will be my first haul since I started blogging. The products that I will be featuring today are bought from the Private Selling Event by Makeup by Say Tioco Artillero and Chedelyn's Cosmetics Collection at Glambox Beauty Studio in Makati City. 

I decided to buy things that I can feature and review for my upcoming blogs.

Here are the products I bought:


I know you also like these products, right?!


I bought this e.l.f. Eyelid Primer because I noticed that a lot beauty Vloggers on YouTube love this as an affordable alternative eyelid primer. They said that you will have pretty pigmented shades that last throughout the day.


I want to try these foundation because I haven't had them and I think I need a wide variety of shades for my makeup gigs.


And finally, my dream of having this powder came true! A lot of beauty Vloggers are raving this product and even Kim Kardashian is using. For sure, my powder brushes will be loaded with this product!

Here are prices of the products:

e.l.f. Eyelid Primer PhP 150.00
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation PhP 450.00
L'Oréal True Match Lumi Foundation PhP 500.00
Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder PhP 750.00

Registration fee: PhP 200.00

Good news! I checked Makeup by Say Tioco Artillero's Facebook page and I found out that there will be another 2-day Private Selling Event on Septembers 21 & 22, 2013. 

I'll try to post for reviews of these products. You may request what product would you like me to try first.

Thanks for reading my blog! Till next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment