Monday, January 11, 2016

My Lazada Shopping Experience



I used to avoid shopping online because I work for a worldwide-known online shopping site (which I can not divulge). As a rep before, we investigate buyers and sellers activities. Shoppers open disputes if they have not received the purchased item or if it’s not as advertised. Most of the shoppers are from the US, Autralia, United Kingdom, etc. I had a phobia of not receiving my items especially here in the Philippines. I had that mindset because if rich countries have lost shipment issues, I think it’s more rampant here in our country.

The first time I heard about Lazada was I think 2011 0r 2012. Say Tioco Artillero purchased 2 lipsticks for a cheaper price. But during that time, I was very hesitant of buying from Lazada because some products are just same prices as the malls. I said that I can make time for it and I like to see the products myself to avoid returning it or taking the wrong color, size, etc.

Fast forward to 2015, my schedule was changed to graveyard shift. I usually go home earlier, and the malls are not yet open. I had a new phone, and I downloaded the Lazada App. I was surprised with a lot of product available. I was eyeing for a memory card because I was using my old 2GB memory card from my previous phone.

My colleague volunteered to have her account be used to buy it. We chose “Cash On Delivery” as payment method. I was surprised because after days the order came. I checked if the item is fake, and it’s really authentic (which the nature of my work is all about).  By that time, it made my confidence on buying online.

Christmas Party was approaching and I always dress-up every year. I saw a slimming vest on Lazada. I used my personal account and again chose “Cash On Delivery” as payment method.  It was APEC Summit week and we experienced heavy traffic jams. I was on VL that Monday of the week and no item was delivered. The item came the next day, and I was already on my way going back to Makati City where I rent an apartment.  I did not have the time to check the item.

When I went home that Saturday, the item I received was not as advertised because it’s promise did not make my tummy small. I immediately called their Customer Service and I was told that I still have until Monday to return it. All I need to do is fill-out the form from the package and go to the nearest LBC branch. I followed the instructions and after several days, The full refund (Shipment fee plus original price of the item) was transferred to my online bank.



Again , it gave me confidence to buy more on Lazada. Recently, I purchased a Seagate Backup Plus external Hard Drive 2TB for only PhP 4998.95.  



I received a text from Lazada on January 3rd, and I immediately went home to Bulacan.




I also received a notification on my email that the item was delivered that night.




The order was placed on Sunday and it came Wednesday night before going to work.

I was pleased with Lazada based from the 3 transaction happenned. I'll definitely purchase more in the future.

And that's my Lazada experiences.What have you bought from Lazada? Please share your experiences, too.

Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment