Saturday, August 24, 2013

REVIEW: Affordable Must-have Brush Set!

Being a makeup lover, I always want to have perfect tools to make my gigs quick and easy. Last Summer, I followed @beautycosmeticsbrushes on Instagram. I was adored by their products especially the Chelsy Black Brush Set that I will be reviewing today. 


The product is very sturdy. Do you love this set?


It comes with a cylinder for storage of brushes


Here are the brushes:


I find this brush very dense. This is perfect for powders like pressed, loose and mineral forms.


This was one of the reasons why I purchased this set. I dreamt of this brush because most Beauty Vloggers mention that you can have an airbrush effect with this tool. It's dense and the fibers are long enough to achieve its purpose.


This is use for sculpting your face. You can contour your cheek, forehead, jaw line, and nose by this tool.


This will make your foundation routine very easy. Just make sure to use a sponge after to remove the streaky marks. 


I love using this to contour the nose because it's small enough to line the sides of the nose.


This brush is designed to pack eyeshadows. Its tapered bristle can be used to blend harsh lines to have softer look.


Its  medium size is also perfect for eyeshadow packing. This is also ideal for concealing fine lines on the under eye.


I like using this to highlight the inner lids and the brow bone.


 Another reason in purchasing this product is it has a blending brush which other sets do not have. This is use to soften all the harsh lines after you packed your eyeshadow.


I use this to conceal big zits because it has a point on its end.


You can use this to smudge the line on your lower eyeliner. I often use this for creating the line on the inner-V of the eye.


You can achieve your desired brows using this brush because of its size. You may start lining the eyebrow edges then fill in the empty parts to create natural to dramatic eyebrow shapes.


This is a freebie when you get this brush set! This is very thick and dense. I love using this for liquid foundation and BB Cream application. It's a perfect dupe for Sigma F80 brush.


I purchased this set during the Celebrity Bazaar @ SM Megamall and Ms. Rosenn was very accommodating to me. I was also featured as one of their satisfied customers on Instagram.

Overall, this is a must-have for those who would like to start doing makeup for themselves and for makeup artists. Your makeup time will be cut in half because of this product. For the price, It's PHP 1,550. I did a spot cleaning before taking photos and I did not see any fall-outs. For vegans out there, you will enjoy this set because the brushes are made of synthetic fibers. 

To purchase this product, check-out their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/beautycsmetics

I appreciate your time reading my blog and feel free to leave your honest feedback about this blog. I hope you read my next reviews!

Bye for now!

Disclaimer: I purchased this product with my own money and the above is my personal opinion. I was not paid by the Beauty Cosmetics in reviewing this product. I'm just a satisfied customer that believes with the product.


No comments:

Post a Comment